Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pantry Overhaul

So since Aaron is in a school right now that takes up a lot of his time I'm taking this opportunity to make the to-do list, thats been hanging over my head for months now, happen! Tonight I decided to do a massive pantry overhaul, cleaning out all the crap that I'll never use or that I'd just rather not eat these days. Here's is a picture of all the stuff that I'll be giving to the food pantry tomorrow.  :)

Soo because I was in the middle of pulling everything out of our cabinets, dinner tonight......well let's just say it was a little sad. But hey we all have those nights where we just do not feel like cooking. So I made myself this fabulous Tex Mex egg white scramble with 4 egg whites, black beans, cilantro, fresh tomatoes and salsa! It was soooo good! 
And the boys had a turkey hot dog with fresh veggies and hummus and Amy's multi-grain pita chips! They actually didn't seem to mind at all! 

So while I was elbow deep in the cabinets they were playing warrior Vikings!!!! One thing thats never lacking around here is entertainment, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!! 


Good night all!!! I'm teaching a Circuit training class in the morning......should be a good sweaty time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment