Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello Blog Land

Welcome to Healthy Yellow Ribbons! I've actually been thinking about starting my very own blog for quite some time now, 1) because I'm tired of using my facebook page for stuff that would clearly be best in a blog such as recipes, and food pics and 2) I've kept a written journal since I was 12 and what better way to have an online source to write whatever I please! Ha! So what is Healthy Yellow Ribbons? Well I thought it would be a great blog title considering I've been an Army Wife now for 10 years and fitness and maintaining a healthy way of life for my entire family is truly my passion. So thats what I plan to write about....if it has to do with kiddos, healthy recipes or workouts you can find it here! I hope that this can be a blog that you refer to when you need a lil positive motivation, or a new recipe when dinnertime needs a lil pick me up but in a healthy way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see your blog! I love writing in mine and keeping all the pictures there instead of on Facebook. I can't wait to get some good recipes from you. I don't get to exercise much but I do really good at feeding the family healthy.

    ReplyDelete